Joint Names Construction Insurance JCT 6.5.1 and ICD 2016

 In Uncategorized

Does your construction project require joints names insurance JCT6.5.1 and ICD 2016?

Standard home insurance often won’t accommodate these requirements.
Most home insurance policies exclude cover for building works and a builders Public Liability Insurance,
will require negligence to be proven, which may not be clear cut. This is where Joint Names Insurance is needed.

Contact us if you are the Architect leading the project or the Home Owner, to see how we can help.

Recent Posts
Unoccupied Property Insurance CoverProfessional Indemnity and Cyber Liability for IT and Tech companies