Motor Trade Insurance

What Insurance does my Motor Trade need?

Townley Insurance Brokers are Motor Trade Specialists. If you are a  long standing Motor Trader or you’re just starting out and trying to find a Motor Trade insurance policy that’s right for your business, we have experience in this sector as our adviser is not only a qualified Chartered Insurance broker, he is also our resident petrol head! We have a wide range of insurers to approach and we can cover a range of Motor Traders including: Franchised Dealerships, Mechanics, Body Shops, Classic Car repairers, Coach-builders, Recovery Operators, Vehicle Movers, MOT Testing Stations and Independent Marque specialists.

Get a Quote

Call: 01823 230249 or Request a call back:

Motor Trade Insurance Quote Request

We are Motor Trade Insurance specialists, offering insurance to:

• Motor Traders
• Motorsport preparation
• Independent Marque specialists
• Franchised Dealerships
• Mechanics
• Body Shops

• Coachbuilders
• Recovery Operators
• Vehicle Movers
• MOT Testing Stations
• Tyre & Exhaust Fitters



The above list is not exclusive, so If your specialism is not there, please contact us to see if we can help!

Covers Available Include;

• Tools & Equipment Cover
• Customers Vehicles
• Goods in Transit, including vehicles
• Sales stock
• Employers’ Liability
• Public Liability
• Business Interruption

• Multi Premises Cover
• Sales & Service Indemnity
• Wrongful Conversion
• Loss of MOT licence
• Defective Workmanship
• Engineering Inspection

You will have direct access to the MID so you can update your vehicles directly.

Q: Can I pay for my Motor Trade policy via Direct Debit?

A: Yes, we offer a direct debit facility through our finance provider (subject to status and credit checks).

direct debit piggy bank