Construction & Engineering Insurance

What Construction Insurance do I need? What Engineering Insurance Do I need?

You can purchase basic Construction and Engineering insurance policies online. However, that could leave your building and engineering business uninsured in the event of a large financial loss. Protect your business with a construction industry specific insurance policy instead, which is bespoke to your business. Townley Insurance Brokers have a large panel of insurers that understand your business sector. Let us search for the best policy coverage and most competitive price on your behalf. Townley has experience in niche parts of the construction industry, including cladding specialists, renewable energy, scaffolding, roofing, work at height and many more. Contact Townley Insurance Brokers today for your free no obligation quote.

Get a Quote

Call: 01823 230249 or Request a call back:

Construction & Engineering Insurance Quote Request

Understanding your business…

I work in a niche industry – will your construction insurance still cover me?

Yes, we specialise in finding the right cover, for niche contractors.

• Commercial Combined
• Contractors All Risks
• Contractors Plant
• Erection All Risks or Machinery Movement
• Commercial General Liability
• Umbrella Liability Coverage
• Professional Liability

• Contractor’s Pollution Coverage
• Directors and officer’s insurance.
• Integrated project insurance
• Terrorism insurance
• Performance bond
• Legal indemnity insurance

Q: Can I pay for my construction insurance policy by Direct Debit?

A: Yes, we offer a direct debit facility through our finance provider (subject to status and credit checks). Please contact us for more information.

direct debit piggy bank