As a professional landlord, you may let a single studio flat, a block of flats, an individual house or a whole property portfolio of residential and commercial premises. Whatever the size, it is vital that you protect your investment against financial loss with a bespoke Landlords Property Insurance policy.

Landlord Insurance

There are many risks associated with renting property out to tenants, as any building can be susceptible to damage from natural causes such as storm or fire damage.

Property rental requires investment in time and money, which is why a Landlords Insurance policy will help to protect you.

Property Owners Liability, included as standard in most good policies, is essential for renting out properties. As a landlord, you have a legal responsibility for the safety of your tenants and those who visit the property.

If you are unable to rent your property due to a claim, for instance flood, you will be able to claim for the subsequent loss of rent.

Suffice to say, standard home insurance won’t provide all the cover you need as a landlord. If you rent out your home to tenants, or you have at least one ‘buy to let’, make sure you’re protected against these additional risks.

• Professionals
• Business tenants (for commercial property)
• Students
• Families
• Sharers / House of Multiple Occupation (HMO’s)
• Single Occupancy
• Asylum Seekers
• Refugees
• Malicious Damage and Theft from tenants
• Properties leased to Housing Association’s
• Rent Guarantee

I’ve been using Townley Insurance for years for my business insurances. They always keep me informed of any changes that may affect my insurance, and they always manage to find great packages that fit my needs 100%.
Mr G Sewell – Business Owner

Do you need to renew your Landlord Insurance?

Click the button below to fill in our renewal form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

For a free no obligation quote

Contact us today on (01823) 230249 or fill in our contact form below